Subject: [Leica] IMGs: The bowling birthday party
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 18:56:42 -0500

Well Sophia's dad carries the name Steele. My mother claimed a touch of the
Irish. So my daughter, Tanya, carries German, Russian, Irish, and a healthy
dose of maternal Italian.

And yes life is great at eight - in the summer - maybe at any age

a note off the iPad, George

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] IMGs: The bowling birthday party)
Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMGs: The bowling birthday party)