Subject: [Leica] Tuesday's Hummers - flash
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 14:54:42 -0700

Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 16:06:07 +0200
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard at sfr.fr>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Tuesday's Hummers - flash
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

Why not give the on-board flash a try - what you want is fill flash in
day light - might nicely do the trick

Amiti?s
Philippe

Hi Philippe,
I am doubtful about using the on camera flash of the D800E when the 300 f4.0
is mounted with the 2X extender (f8.0)
Not enough power to reach is my thought - and too slow a shutter speed to
stop the wings - but still it is worth trying your
suggestion as I am only burning pixels. As you say - might just do the trick.
Thanks
Howard

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Tuesday's Hummers - flash)