Subject: [Leica] IMG: Play
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 21:16:32 -0700

I think that going larger than 11x14 you'd start to see the full frame
cameras looking better.
I've yet to use a tripod, either with the Fuji or the Monochrom...

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"A photographer is simply someone who is
looking for something that can't be found.
The photograph is the record of that attempt."

Message from rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] IMG: Play)
Message from leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson) ([Leica] IMG: Play)
Message from rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] IMG: Play)