Subject: [Leica] Yosemite Mist Trail
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 14:18:36 -0700

 Thanks Herb, and all who have commented.  I love the mist trail, but if I
 had  really captured the mist, you all would be wet...  Ha.  But seriously,
 if you ever go to Yosemite, and only have a short time, besides the
 obligatory walk out to lower Yosemite falls, the hike to Vernal through the
 Mist trail is the one thing you should do.  You don't even have to go all
 the way to the top of the falls.  Most falls don't look too good from the
 top.  Just watch the water disappear over a cliff.   Just go through the
 mist and enjoy the cooling down you get.

 Aram