Subject: [Leica] Friday-night Lake Michigan sky off the coast of Chicago
From: gcr910 at gmail.com (Greg Rubenstein)
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 21:31:34 -0500

Shot this from the ground-level plaza of the building where I live. Not
enough time in the fading light to scoot safely across Lake Shore Drive
(which is illegal) or hustle to one of the underpasses to the edge of the
water. Converging lines from the lamp posts are intentional.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gcr910/2013/Chicago+Sky+31+May+2013_001.jpg.html

The storm passed by. Don't expect the Oklahomans, who I sincerely hope are
safe and well, to see anything unusual or alarming about such a sky given
all they've been through and continue to endure. Good, good luck, Bob and
Ken and families.

Comments and critiques on- and off-list welcome.

Thank you.

Greg

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Friday-night Lake Michigan sky off the coast of Chicago)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Friday-night Lake Michigan sky off the coast of Chicago)