Subject: [Leica] IMG: Some more from New Zealand
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 21:09:11 -0700

Thanks Alan!
You are right, I didn't notice that I'd missed the white balance in post
processing. The large version has been corrected.

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"A photographer is simply someone who is
looking for something that can't be found.
The photograph is the record of that attempt."