Subject: [Leica] IMG: the negative movement
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 17:17:23 -0500

Last evening the Stropes brothers organized a gathering, of '60s poets,
musicians, photographers and graphic designers;
sponsored by the Guitar Department within the Music Department, Peck School
of the Arts at UW Milwaukee

My contribution to the gathering was my archive of Negative Movement
Posters, Flyers and News Articles;
which represented some of my earliest design and photography for the group
which I cofounded.
<http://george-lottermoser.smugmug.com/Events/Cultural/Counter-Culture-Meeting-130523/29602318_hj2RGg#!i=2532540513&k=DTd2DwJ&lb=1&s=X2>
The group was dedicated to bringing independently produced films to
Milwaukee and the University.
as well as
the collection of poetry chap books which I contributed covers and other
graphics to
along with
tear sheets from my news photography of the period between 1964 and 1974
<http://george-lottermoser.smugmug.com/Events/Cultural/Counter-Culture-Meeting-130523/29602318_hj2RGg#!i=2532539883&k=d9rrhcS&lb=1&s=X2>

A half dozen photographers showed up who were active during that crucial
counter culture decade in our history
including our own Alan Magayne-Roshak
<http://george-lottermoser.smugmug.com/Events/Cultural/Counter-Culture-Meeting-130523/29602318_hj2RGg#!i=2532555387&k=jj6qzPc&lb=1&s=X2>

The complete gallery can be viewed here:
<http://george-lottermoser.smugmug.com/Events/Cultural/Counter-Culture-Meeting-130523/29602318_hj2RGg#!i=2532539505&k=qrXFR8w>

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com