Subject: [Leica] Don's make up PAW
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 20:55:57 -0400

I haven't been slacking off, just very busy with a daughters wedding and
acquiring a home Austin, TX so my daughter and new son in law have a place
to live while in grad school.

Oh, and we had a series of total power outages including internet when
serial trees decided to fall on  power lines.

So, for two weeks ago we attended the Pecan Festival on sixth street in
downtown Austin.

First is snack time where the family decided to stop for a cooling treat:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/weekMay32012/snacktime.jpg.html

Sometimes, our faithful companions need a lift:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/weekMay32012/giving+her+a+lift.jpg.html

Last is a woman hawking her dog training or "Sit means Sit"

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/weekMay32012/sit+means+sit.jpg.html

We had a great week in central Texas and from the LUG, I know most of you
did too.

--
Don
don.dory at gmail.com