Subject: [Leica] ROT - in 25 words or less - need names of brilliant Automotive Photographers
From: ISILVERMN at aol.com (ISILVERMN at aol.com)
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 23:09:54 -0400 (EDT)

Ernie,

It depends on what you're looking for.

For static photography, IMHO the two best working today are Michael Furman
(_www.michaelfurman.com_ (http://www.michaelfurman.com) ) and Scott
Williamson (_www.photodesigstudios.com_ (http://www.photodesigstudios.com) ).

For action photography, I'm partial to the work of Bernard and Paul-Henri
Cahier and that of Jesse Alexander.  Rainer Schlegelmilch is probably the
best known of modern F1 photographers, but personally, I find his work to be

more paparazzi than serious photographer.

Hope this helps,

Sincerely,

Ira Silverman
Irvine, California