Subject: [Leica] Get your Ted Grant book here - Ordering from amazon.ca
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 17:11:26 -0700

Yes, if you are a US amazon user, you can log in to amazon.ca with your
existing credentials.
It will have all you shipping & payment info, and give you international
shipping options.

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"A photographer is simply someone who is
looking for something that can't be found.
The photograph is the record of that attempt."

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Get your Ted Grant book here - Ordering from amazon.ca)
Message from charcot at comcast.net (Charcot) ([Leica] Get your Ted Grant book here)