Subject: [Leica] Jane Bown
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 20:55:57 +0100

Jane Bown is one of this country's finest photographers. She was born in
1925 and is still working for the 'Observer' newspaper, which is regarded as
one of the United Kingdoms finest Sundays. She normally shoots simply using
available light only, and her work is outstanding although she will confess
it does sometimes give the processors a headache. I have had the great
pleasure of meeting her and I think you will enjoy her work:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/artanddesign/interactive/2009/oct/22/jane-bown-photography?INTCMP=SRCH

Best wishes

Gerry

Gerry Walden