Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hot Air - now in colour
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 23:27:30 -0700

As much as I like b&w, color wins this one.
Brilliant Gerry!

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"A photographer is simply someone who is
looking for something that can't be found.
The photograph is the record of that attempt."

Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: Hot Air)
Message from gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] IMG: Hot Air - now in colour)