Subject: [Leica] Efex Pro vs PhotoMatix
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 19:07:49 -0700

Maybe it's just me - not looked at a lot of HDR stuff, but it seems to
have an overall sharpness problem - like way oversharpened to the point
they aren't sharp anymore.
Does that make sense?

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"A photographer is simply someone who is
looking for something that can't be found.
The photograph is the record of that attempt."

Message from leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson) ([Leica] Efex Pro vs PhotoMatix)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Efex Pro vs PhotoMatix)