Subject: [Leica] My first 4x5!
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 00:30:59 -0700

Sadly, somewhat a bust since I forgot that TMax-100 has reciprocity factor!
(too used to the Acros-100 in that sense)

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20130323-Scanned-67.jpg

Underexposed by at least a stop but LR does half a decent job of rescuing
it.

I have one that uses the Scheimpflug and sadly it's too underexposed to
save. The Scheimpflug does seem to work fine though in getting unparallel
plane of focus.

(I know the development is fine as I was developing 12 sheets for another
person in exchange for 6 holders and they came out fine).

--

Replies: Reply from lew1716 at gmail.com (Lew Schwartz) ([Leica] My first 4x5!)