Subject: [Leica] Question: How to set the "lens" metadata in Adobe Lightroom?
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 09:46:19 -0700

My NEX-7 (or my Leica M8 for that matter) don't recognize which lens is
attached. My Leica M lenses aren't coded and the Sony doesn't get
information through adaptors.

I'd like to manually set the lens information for each photo but I don't
seem to be able to do that. Or it's not obvious to me how to do it.

Clicking on the "lens" metadata field in the Library module doesn't work.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Adam

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Question: How to set the "lens" metadata in Adobe Lightroom?)