Subject: [Leica] Leica M240
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 16:33:41 -0700

Mark, did you even read it?
Just below the bicycle comparison shots:
"As you can see, the high ISO champ among these contenders is the new
Leica M where it beats the RX1 for noise by a tad. None of these had any
Noise Reduction."

Personally, If I didn't feel that this "color" thing was a passing fad,
I'd have been in line to buy one from announcement day.

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"A photographer is simply someone who is
looking for something that can't be found.
The photograph is the record of that attempt."

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Leica M240)