Subject: [Leica] IMG: Owen Valley
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 20:00:24 -0800

Oh I'm far from an expert on the Eastern Sierra, Richard.

Weather is changing fast now so I wouldn't begin to guess when the last of
the color would be gone.

Last year we were up in Yosemite just after Thanksgiving and still found
some wonderful color, although in small quantities.

Wish I could give you better advice. Bob Adler might have some thoughts if
he can pull his mind back from the Pacific! (I know I'd be having a lot of
trouble in that regard.)

Adam

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] IMG: Owen Valley)
Message from abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] IMG: Owen Valley)