Subject: [Leica] Old Hasselblad V with digital back, Leica, Fuji Xpro 1
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 22:44:02 +0000

I fail to see much overlap, I used to use Hasselblad V and really liked it
with film. However with a smaller rectangular digital sensor on the 'Blad I
would (and do) choose to shoot digital M these days....

john

As Leica prices increase and increase (in order to make their Factory stores
profitable or appealing to a retailer?), adding a digital back to my
existing old Hasselblad V system becomes more tempting. Leica M prices and
Hasselblad digital back prices are beginning to converge.

Maybe instead of the M10, I'll consider the digital back the Hasselblad.

Then again, it may be time to cash in and sell my used Leica gear and pick
up the Hasselblad back and still have money left over to buy a Fuji xpro-1
with M adapter and use any remaining Leica lenses on that.

Cheers--Doug