Subject: [Leica] Float Planes
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 12:05:34 -0700

The Diamond Princess was so tall that while in Vancouver harbour I noticed
that sea planes were coming in to land below the sight line from our balcony
on B deck.
So here are a couple of pictures from Vancouver after boarding the Princess.
Then in Ketchikan we berthed beside the flight path of the seaplane taxis
that
fly in and out of the town and while watching for whales and sea lions in
the channel (didn't see any) I amused myself taking pictures of the
seaplanes flying by at eye level.
I have posted seven pictures in their own folder. They were taken with the
GH2 and the 100 - 300 zoom slightly cropped and processed in CS5.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/FloatPlanes/

http://tinyurl.com/dycawxz

Please look large.

C&C always welcome.