Subject: [Leica] Leica Monochrome
From: tgray at 125px.com (Tim Gray)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 15:38:26 -0400

On May 11, 2012 at 03:13 PM -0400, Akhil Lal wrote:
>Anyone who thinks we  have been experiencing just another recession is in
>denial.

Thanks for the links.

There's plenty of research that shows that people who enter the job
market in times of a bad economy NEVER make up the difference in a
lifetime of earnings.  They are always behind.  It's a shame I decided
to not enter the job market in 2001, when things were good, and instead
go to graduate school, entering the job market in 2008, when things were
bad.  The opportunity cost associated with that decision has been huge.

Replies: Reply from ken at iisaka.com (Ken Iisaka) ([Leica] Leica Monochrome)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Leica Monochrome)
Message from tgray at 125px.com (Tim Gray) ([Leica] Leica Monochrome)
Message from alal at poly.edu (Akhil Lal) ([Leica] Leica Monochrome)