Subject: [Leica] Neat lighting kit!
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 20:56:59 -0800

We had a bit of a shoot here today and the videographer brought a nifty set
of LED lights by Arri:

<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/664981-REG/Arri_553952_Locaster_LED_Panel_AC.html>

What is particularly nifty about them is the ability to adjust not only the
light intensity but the color temperature as well, and over quite a wide
range. I'm really amazed at how well they work in mixed lighting
environments. I think they'd be pretty neat for doing lighting for still
photography as well.

Not cheap though - $3k USD.

Adam