Subject: [Leica] Stupid LR Question-Not Stupid at all
From: wtorry at vbar.com (Wayne Torry)
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 12:52:29 +0000

George & Robert,

Y'all are too kind. Thank you.
Winnsboro is about 30 minutes from the house. It is a really nice old town,
relatively unspoiled and a favorite of mine. I hadn't looked at those photos
in awhile. I realize now that in just the 4-5 years since I've been
recording our visits, several of my photos no longer exist. The gift shop
with the old tools and frogs is gone. Winnsboro bakery remodeled and no
longer has a place for the band. One of the "OPEN" signs is gone and the
building vacant. None of the tables, chairs or stools are there anymore. The
two story building facade is cluttered by stuff in the foreground. There is
good news! The car show is coming!

http://www.winnsboroclassiccarshow.com/

Cheers!
Wayne

"I love this gallery Wayne - beautiful work.

Regards,
George Lottermoser

Wayne,

Very interesting juxtapositions of B&W images.  Both the squares
together and the vertical and horizontal rectangles work well paired
together.   That's a very effective way to present views of the town.

Robert"