Subject: [Leica] What are the most important aspects of a photographic image?
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 14:05:13 -0800

Ted, "hit a button and $1000," you are printing money!!!

I just spent 2 months of my life learning to print good B&W images. This
obviously say something about the power of your images that "hit a button
and BAM!"

I finally tame the B&W profile beast on printing B&W on gloss paper. I
tweaked the heck out of my images so that they look good edge to edge on a
20" pano.

Bob, if you are reading this meandering thread, I'd love to show you the
stuff now. They look night and day compared to the stuff you saw.

I have learned so much in the last 2 weeks. Printing with the inkjet, just
like the old days of darkroom wizardry, is an art by itself.

No wonder I have a couple books on the subject :-)

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
replies in your msgs. ]

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] What are the most important aspects of a photographic image?)