Subject: [Leica] Well I went and did it
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 21:02:39 -0500

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 6:51 PM, Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com>
wrote:

> Have I got this right using an M9 you're just going to blend it but using a
> Canon or Nikon you're going to stand out?

Harrison and I  may be the only two Leica shooters who ever graduated from
Smyrna High School.  He was in a class behind me, (really behind me)  but
his Mom was a teacher at the school, if I recall.

Smyrna Bulldogs; we both somehow grew up to shoot news, so we used what it
took to get the job done.

For me it  has been:

Agfa
Regula
Pentax
Nikon
Leica  IIIf
Auricon
Mitchell
Cinema Products-16
Cinema Products-16R
Ikegami
RCA
Sony
Hasselblad
Mamiya
Canon
Leica M4-2
Minolta CLE
Leica R3
Leica M6
Leica M7
Leica CL
Leica M8

Maybe more

You use what you need to get the picture.  Sometimes you use what you want.

You can't always get what you want
And if you try sometime you find
You get what you need

--