Subject: [Leica] Leica vs. Zeiss lens magnification
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 10:19:14 -0400

Stop the quibbling. !700mm lens magnification on a Hassleblad = 21.25x.
!600mm lens magnification on a Leica M9 = 32x. 1600mm lens magnification on
an M8 = 41.6x. 1600mm lens magnification on a 4/3 camera = 64x. 1600mm lens
magnification on a Minox = 106.7x.
Now is everyone satisfied?
Larry Z

Not sure how you interpreted what I wrote.  The Leica lens will

magnify more.  A lot more.

Marty

On Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 1:08 PM, Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com>