Subject: [Leica] Monitor profiling software for Mac OS recommendations?
From: s_gregory1 at mac.com (s_gregory1)
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 03:18:49 +0000 (GMT)

Phillipe:

Check out www.XritePhoto.com.

They have great products for profiling. And have a great tutorial about
getting your photos ready in Lightroom to export to Booksmart by Blurb to
produce your books with great colour.
I use the Eye 1 calibrator which used to be made by Gretag MacBeth but were
taken over by XRite I believe.
But the software still works, at least the latest version on my IMAC with
Snow Leopard. Actually just profiled again the other day and it works really
well.

Scott

Replies: Reply from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] Monitor profiling software for Mac OS recommendations?)
Reply from wbabbott3 at comcast.net (William B. Abbott III) ([Leica] Monitor profiling software for Mac OS recommendations?)