Subject: [Leica] New R Solution?
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 14:03:04 -0500

Beautifully stated Seth.

And that is precisely why we want a Leica R (R10, SR, or S omething) digital
solution.
We want to continue using the best mechanical, optical viewfinder,
electronic 24x36 DSLR system;
including our already owned arsenals of R lenses;
without sacrificing auto aperture, or any other features and benefits of
previous R bodies.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com