Subject: [Leica] My summer vacation
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 11:14:45 -0400

The bride and groom both being photographers thought hiring a
photographer was just silly.  If I were a surgeon...bla bla bla.  My
wife may have had second thoughts on that decision but since every
single guest was shooting either photos or video in the end I think
it turned out fine.  Again, my wife may not agree with me but that is
par for the course.  Here is my contribution to the photo-pool.  Some
of the color images were terribly underexposed and I hacked them up
in PS.  Not only did I shoot my own wedding I used a camera I never
used before for those most important color shots.  I like to live
dangerously.  About 60 imaged total

http://www.imagebrooklyn.com/Vacation%202010/California%202010%20Page/California_2010_thumbpage.htm

Also some wedding shots which are not wedding like: about 10 images

http://www.imagebrooklyn.com/street_pages_2010/bs025.htm

That was pretty much my summer.

Chris S.

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] My summer vacation)