Subject: [Leica] IMG: Visitor at the front door
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 13:25:34 -0700

George Lottermoser showed:

> <http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=3548>

> c&c always welcome and appreciated <<<<<<<<<<<

Hi George,
All I have to say is if you would like c&c on this shot it's going to be
easy! :-)

Very simple, you just won the Oscar and big-time lottery! :-)
Apart from the overall look of the bug, whatever, :-) so many things stand
out!

The reflection, amazing.

And look at the "little green eyes!" And I do mean "little!" It almost looks
like you were working under a microscope.

The really cool thing is look at how many super fine close-up bug pictures
of the past few weeks. Wonderful macro images by some very fine
photographers here on the LUG! Congratulations folks each and everyone of
you. Smashing great effort.
cheers,
Dr. ted -)

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMG: Visitor at the front door)