Subject: [Leica] Banjos
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2010 20:04:32 -0500

  On 9/5/2010 1:14 PM, Sonny Carter wrote:
> I'm in Oklahoma City for the weekend, visiting my son Eric.
>
> Yesterday we visited the American Banjo Museum.  Take a look!
>
> http://www.sonc.com/banjo/
>

> more info:
>
> http://www.americanbanjomuseum.com

Excellent images.  I live in OKC and didn't even know we had a banjo
museum, but I will now visit.  Eric may be envying the smaller size
since he plays the double bass....

Plus it might be difficult to play "dueling double basses" though I do
have a recording of "dueling tubas".

Dur de dur
Dur de dur
Dur de dur dur