Subject: [Leica] have you seen the most perfect camera backpack?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 01:48:07 -0400

A back pack removes my gear from my use. I could walk across three states
with it back there and never touch the stuff. Its gone. May as well be home.
But mainly I hate the way they make my armpits feel.
And the heartbreak of being "pitted out". Not real great for formal
occasions or trying to socialize and make a great impression.

A sling bag is really the same as a side bag but you can swing it out of the
way behind you a bit more efficiently. This is not obvious when you look at
one. A demonstration is in order. I saw a demonstration at B&H of one. Came
back next week and got it. The man who demonstrated was of course a Hasidic
Jew with all the not common to see accoutrements they have. So it was very
interesting to see.

I think two of the sling bags now have a second strap to turn them into a
full backpack in case you are crossing several state lines in one walk.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com