Subject: [Leica] have you seen the most perfect camera backpack?
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG)
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 12:31:08 -0400

have you seen the most perfect camera backpack? --  haven't. It should have:

1) Room for a (Leica) dSLR with "motor drive" and a pro zoom attached.
2) room for six lenses (or four lenses, a flash, and two pocket wizards)
3) room for a 15 inch laptop.

anything in addition to that (like something for carrying a tripod or molle
straps) is nice but not necessary.

i got a "canon" branded "laptop backpack" at the going out of business sale
of my local ritz. it'll hold an m6 and four lenses admirably, plus a laptop
and a shirt, a pair of pants, and two pairs of socks. which is nice. the
camera area is made for consumer equipment. my 50mm is even too big for the
sleeves if the lens hood is attached. let alone the 12-24mm.....

who's got an awesome laptop / camera backpack?

kc

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] have you seen the most perfect camera backpack?)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] have you seen the most perfect camera backpack?)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] have you seen the most perfect camera backpack?)