Subject: [Leica] IMG: Back Seat by Gadget Light
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 21:25:16 -0400

Most of us with kids these days know well the image of kids huddled in
the back seat, faces illuminated by nothing more than the light of an
ipod touch, or droid or sony psp or nintendo ds.

We were driving back from the cousin's Independence Day BBQ so I had my
camera ready to turn around and capture the kids by gadget light, once I
could make out something to focus on (it seemed a lot darker than the
picture looks).

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/shino/portraits/L1032402.JPG.html

Noctilux @ f1.0, 1/16s, 1250 asa.

-rei