Subject: [Leica] Two gripes--my final word
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 23:36:19 -0700

Just to clarify the situation: my Mac is an Intel iMac. It was bought
a few years ago after my Power PC iMac was destroyed by a power
surge. Irrelevant but possibly amusing story: power is supplied by
the city of Palo Alto. I had to sue in small claims court and win to
get compensation for my destroyed computer.

At the time I bought this Intel Mac, Tiger was the current OS. So, it
is not fully clear why LR 3 won't run on it.

Herb
--
Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org