Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 19/6/2010: playful seeing-eye dog
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 13:18:57 -0500

On 6/19/2010 12:43 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> Met a delightful man and dog at the train station in Glasgow earlier today:
>
> http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#906362706_Hv3vJ-O-LB
>
> Yes, I know it is a bit soft, you can see the reasons in the exif. The
> scene unfolded quickly. Anyway, sharpness is not everything.

Sharp or not, I like it.  I was on an airplane once seated next to a
lady who had a lab seeing-eye dog.  We were held up for hours because of
weather, diverting to one place or another.  The dog was perfectly calm
and didn't move.  I told her I wanted to send my kids to wherever that
dog was trained.

Ken Carney