Subject: [Leica] Afghanistan Government Denies Access to Flickr & Blogspot
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 05:30:33 +0430

You may have all seen the recent announcement that Afghanistan has
vast reserves of minerals, it also has some oil and natural gas,
problem here is infrastructure to get those minerals to market, and of
course, politics and / or greed, on behalf of individuals and various
groups.

It's going to be an interesting time.  To get on topic - lot's to
photograph.  You will see some soon.

Hugh

hewthompson at mac.com
Kabul, Afghanistan