Subject: [Leica] My two books for sale
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 14:06:19 -0400

I found a local, independent printer that is affordable and my two
books are now for sale.

"Our Faces Now" is $20 per copy, hardbound.
See it online here: http://issuu.com/phil_forrest/docs/ourfacesnow

"Life With Lupus is $30 per copy, also hardbound. Proceeds from "Life With
Lupus" above printing costs will go to Adrena.
See it online here: http://issuu.com/phil_forrest/docs/lifewithlupus

Before we make a run of prints, we're putting out feelers on how many
to order. Once we get a nice round number, we're going to
order 10 extras and then do the printing run. We're charged a first-run
fee every time we do a batch, so hopefully we can get out the majority
in the first run.

We are closing the orders on the 30th of June and expect to take
delivery of the books in the first week of July.

Payment will be through paypal or possibly money order. Use
photogoofnuss at yahoo.com for the paypal pay-to address. E-mail me
directly here (photo.forrest at earthlink.net) if you wish to send a money
order or check.

I will be speaking at the August 14th NYLUG meeting and will be able to
hand-deliver books to any LUG'ers present who ordered books.

Thanks all!
Phil Forrest

Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] [img] girl in the street)