Subject: [Leica] Question Re Using LR3 and PS CS3
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 10:16:03 -0400
References: <AANLkTikRc4wuqUKc4K0wCdtO5tUqdO4i6aForesLzGra@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTikMD7mzggmhR4nGqJJ59cdutnQGiydQg31h32JB@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTinJZG96XuhvFLF3LhpbygrD89nkJx1T4cxtfZFk@mail.gmail.com> <10A0EF9C-48D6-4DC1-87A0-E6DBCDD7C90A@frozenlight.eu> <AANLkTikuTn-OIB4D6B1WQHSRiR5XC_Vqwl8xiOTQBnhl@mail.gmail.com> <FDAAB77E-8481-4394-8059-ABEB4289ED69@frozenlight.eu> <AANLkTim4P4dJIlWWsSMUDWw6QqvOHckGNg5IkTWgRH0w@mail.gmail.com>

I've been using LR3 since the beta version came out.  It's the least buggy
of any software I've tried. Early versions crashed occasionally but I never
lost any work because of crashes.  Mine hasn't crashed in over a year now.
 PSC5 has crashed twice since I installed it, but started back up
immediately with no problems.   I also used that in beta before it came out.
 The beta version had lots of bugs but they've all been worked out, as far
as I can tell.

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP