Subject: [Leica] Heat!!!
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 18:15:00 -0700

Thanks Tina, glad you took it in the spirit it was offered.

I lived in Pascagoula, MS for a few years and learned a totally new meaning
of "hot and humid". I especially liked the 90 degree fog that, mixed with
the chemical plant and the cat food processing plant, would eat the paint
right off a car! When we moved to Charleston it seemed downright balmy by
comparison.

I worry they might be having it rough down there right now. Pascagoula has
popped up on any news reports I follow so I don't know if the oil has
by-passed the barrier islands and is washing ashore.

So many stories from my Navy days down there....

Adam

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Heat!!!)
Message from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Heat!!!)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Heat!!!)