Subject: [Leica] How much to charge for photo in these circumstances
From: mvolo at duke.edu (Michael Volow)
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 17:10:24 -0400

(Leica content- made with Lumix FZ-18 with Leica lens)  I made and
distributed some photo greeting cards from Paris to friends and colleagues.
Now one of these folks is interested getting a picture that I used, for his
business thank you cards.  He would like to purchase the use of the picture
to have a printer make 100 or so small (~4" x 5")cards.  He will arrange for
the printing. Do you have any idea what I should charge for such a use. I
have ever sold photos for this use? What should the agreement specify about
how long it can be used, etc.?

The picture is enclosed.

Thanks Mike Volow