Subject: [Leica] Nikon Transfer Question
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 16:07:13 -0500

OK, this is not a monumental problem, it's just one of those things
that BUG me. I've been using Nikon Transfer to upload my photos to my
computer just to add Copyright information to the pictures as I add
them. Worked great until I got a used D200 and now when I upload files
from the D200's CF card Nikon Transfer doesn't add the Copyright tags
to the files. Is there some esoteric setting in the D200 I forgot to
tweak or what? Is there someone using Nikon Transfer who can advise me
on what I'm doing wrong?

Jim Laiard

Replies: Reply from zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams) ([Leica] Nikon Transfer Question)