Subject: [Leica] FS Black Zeiss 35mm f2.0 Distagon ZF
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 14:04:19 -0700

Hi Mark,
And your point is?
1. That the lens is made in Japan. I expect people who might want to
buy the lens know where it's made.
2. Japanese goods should be cheaper than German goods. Have you priced
Lexus and a BMW comparable models recently?
Anyway glad you are in form and enjoying being more of a day person.
Cheers
Howard