Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 3 unstable on MacOS
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 13:52:10 -0700

Oh, and I had some problems with Lightroom 1 at first. Finally did a
memtest for a weekend and found that one memory chip was doubtful. It
had never been a problem before, but Lightroom had clearly come
across it. I exchanged the memory module and never had another
problem.

An hour long memory test didn't discover the problem, but a 72 hour test did.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
  /###\   mailto:henningw at archiphoto.com