Subject: [Leica] DMR batteries
From: red735i at (red735i at
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 17:46:58 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

If you read the Leica Forum info, you will find the battery type used in the
DMR.  Read further and you will see an open DMR case... with batteries

It would appear that a competent tech shouold be able to perform the plastic
surgery and replace the dead cells with new ones pretty cheaply.

However, there MAY BE other issues yet to be uncovered...

A repair store in Georgia... which I remember as Chambers Photo or
Repair..... did replacements of Storbonar battery packs...... I wonder

Frank Filippone