Subject: [Leica] inge morath
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 22:00:15 -0500

Ric's post on Max Morath made me curious if he was related to the
photographer, Inge Morath.   Doesn't seem that he is.

If you aren't familiar with Inge, have a look.  She was an early
member of Magnum....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inge_Morath

some photos

http://www.magnumphotos.com/Archive/C.aspx?VP3=ViewBox_VPage&VBID=2K1HZOM0NB4MJ&CT=Search&DT=Image

Scroll down to see a pix of her M2
http://tinyurl.com/23z2eq3

I saw a show of hers a few years ago at the Cartier Bresson
Foundation.  This was my favorite image from the show.  The web image
does the image no favors, it was an absolutely stunning print.

http://tinyurl.com/2aul4yw

Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer
817.733.9157