Subject: [Leica] help identifying photographer
From: bwdaly at gmail.com (brad daly)
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 13:16:49 -0500

Dear LUG people,

I'm trying to identify the photographer depicted in background the photo
linked below, and I thought perhaps the collective wisdom and experience in
this group could help.

The photo itself was created by Spider Martin, a photographer of the Civil
Rights Movement, in Selma, Alabama, on the infamous Bloody Sunday in 1965,
when Civil Rights marchers were attacked by Alabama State Troopers.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bradbrad/4607141650/sizes/o/

If you have any idea of the identity of the photographer depicted in the
background, wearing a trench coat and standing in front of a state trooper
car, please let me know.  Feel free to contact me offlist, if you prefer:
bwdaly at gmail.com .

Best,
Brad Daly

--