Subject: [Leica] OT: Best Film Scanner for Black and White
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 19:38:24 -0500

I know this is an old topic (and was just touched on in the thread
about the Nikon 9000) but I just retired and now have time to do some
scanning of my collection. I don't want to spend thousands on a Nikon
9000 (somebody have an old one they want to sell cheap? ;). What would
be a good fairly inexpensive scanner that would do the job. I've heard
good things about Nikon and Minolta scanners, but also heard some had
problems in the 'black and white' arena. Any advice would be
appreciated.

Jim Laird

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] OT: Best Film Scanner for Black and White)
Reply from zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams) ([Leica] OT: Best Film Scanner for Black and White)