Subject: [Leica] IMG: Dog portrait, with the succulent middle of a 50mm Summilux.
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 18:09:34 -0400

2010-03-26-17:39:13 wildlightphoto at earthlink.net:
> Jeff Moore wrote:
> Olive, under stage hotlights with some 50mm Summilux on a DMC-GF1:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/jbm0/4463663188/sizes/l/in/set-72157623693600552/
>
> Requires yahoo login & flicker screen name.

Oh, sorry about that.  Silly Flickr.

(Alhough I thought pretty much everybody had a Flickr account, if even
just for certain classes of work...  for example, by convention the
"collective scrapbook" for the radio station WFMU, in which class this
picture belongs, is things posted on Flickr and tagged with "WFMU")

I wonder if Flickr have recently made the larger sizes of copyrighted
images inaccessible to the anonymous...  one wonders if the smaller
version of this same photo, here:

  http://www.flickr.com/photos/jbm0/4463663188/in/set-72157623693600552/

is universally visible.

But anyway, this copy on SmugMug should be visible to all:

http://photos.bazbarfoo.com/Scratch/LUGmisc1/11359884_aTkKE#820148095_AcHo8-A-LB

http://tinyurl.com/yatoq2v

Hope no unnecessary fancinesses in SmugMug's web presentation end up
biting people with *this* copy -- I've at least tested it for the
not-logged-in case.  The link is supposed to automagically show you
the biggest of the available sizes which will fit in your browser
window; other sizes at the top.  Note that the sizes through X3 are
output-sharpened for the screen, but "O" for "original" isn't.

And thanks, as always, for bothering to look.

 -Jeff

Replies: Reply from digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird) ([Leica] IMG: Dog portrait, with the succulent middle of a 50mm Summilux.)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Dog portrait, with the succulent middle of a 50mm Summilux.)
In reply to: Message from wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net) ([Leica] IMG: Dog portrait, with the succulent middle of a 50mm Summilux.)