Subject: [Leica] Two Panos of the staircase of Elizabeth Bay House - lens distortion
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 05:08:32 +0800

Hi Nathan,
Please note the dome at the top of the stair is elliptical - not
circular. The docent says it is one of only three such domes in the
world. That shape may be making you think the distortion is greater
than it really is. The GF 1 and the 20 is a great carry around
combination. Have left my D700 and M8 at home.
Cheers
Howard

Replies: Reply from hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter) ([Leica] Two Panos of the staircase of Elizabeth Bay House - lens distortion)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Two Panos of the staircase of Elizabeth Bay House - lens distortion)