Subject: [Leica] Powerpoint Scans rez and scanner
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 20:08:09 -0500

> My experience of PowerPoint and photographs has not been positive. I can't
> help you with the resolution question, but I've found that the photographs
> appears under saturated - even when saved as sRGB.
>
> Steve

Except that in the corporate word its a PowerPoint ball game.
They don't have 99 percent of the thing.
Its 100.

Even camera clubs have gone Powerpoint for the most part.
I've seen some which are not so bad. Just as long as they get rid of all
graphics. And once you get an animation you can just forget it.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Powerpoint Scans rez and scanner)